.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

How to Get Some Great Underwear Deals

20-November 2019:  How to Get Some Great Underwear Deals

IIf you are an undies addict like me, you are always on the prowl for some good deals. After all, you don't want to let the habit break the bank. Over time I have discovered some ways to get good deals. 

Here are my buying tips:

1. Wait for sales and promotions:  Many underwear companies have multiple sales around the holidays. And when I say holidays, I mean any and all holidays. If you think about it, there are holidays every other month: Presidents' Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, and the entire length of time from Black Friday to Christmas. Some bloggers post various sales. The companies will alert you to deals if you sign up for email lists.


2.  Sign up for email lists:  Various companies want your email.  If you sign up, at the outset they will often give you 10 to 20% off.  You can create a unique email account just for undies if you are concerned about doling out that bit of information.  



3. Reward points:  Some sites, such as Cheapundies.com, will give you reward points for purchases. They also give you points each day for checking their website (as long as you sign in). Over time, this will add up to some nice deals. Jack Adams is another company that gives you rewards for purchases. One tip with Jack Adams is to place items in your cart (after signing in with your email) and then leave their website. Within the day, they will send you a discount code to come back and complete your purchase. I would try this technique with other companies as well.

4. Shop discount sites: If you don't care about the brand, you can find inexpensive deals on Wish.com and Amazon.com. I have browsed Wish a lot but have not made a purchase there so far. I have heard mixed reviews about Wish. Amazon has some inexpensive items. Many of them are from China, it seems. I purchased a multipack of thongs that I was pleased with.


5. Read underwear blogs:  Some bloggers will alert you when there are good deals and sales. So sign up and read the blogs. Some of them also have connections with certain brands and associated discount codes. Scruffygear.com has a link you can check outUNB store also has some good deals every week. This is the store put out by underwearnewsbriefs.com.


6.  Clearance:  Check brand sites directly for clearance products.  Jack Adams, C-in2, 2(X)IST, and others have constant clearance items.  Just go to the website and look for sale, clearance, or last call.  


Follow these tips and before you know it, your underwear collection will be as extensive as mine.  Who doesn't want to grow theirs?



What are your buying tips?  I would love to hear from you.  And always show them off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...