.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, November 29, 2019

C-in2 Prime Brief to End the Year (Tumblr Repost)

With the holiday season in full force, I recall how I had a decent stretch of abstaining from underwear purchases at the end of last year. I have not been good about refraining these days. And now there are all these sales! Someone save me from myself.

12/31/18:  C-in2 Prime Brief to End the Year

This is my last underwear purchase of 2019. It is a direct purchase from the C-in2 website. It was on sale and only $3, so I found it hard to pass this item up. I selected this along with several other items which are not pictured here. I broke tradition and wore it first instead of going live and modeling it on Instagram. I was just in the mood to wear it…what can I say ☺️ And I’m glad I did because I like it. 




image

I am usually not a trunk guy. But this is somewhat a hybrid brief/trunk, although C-in2 calls this a brief. It gives you partly the best of both worlds, in my opinion. The fabric is soft cotton 51% and modal 49% combined. The thick waistband is typical for this brand and always appealing to me.




image

This garment really supports the package well :) with that nice bulge look.  And I like the gray/purple contrast color.  




image

I think the fit is spot on. The feel is excellent. I especially like the view from the rear, and I cannot usually say that about my body (I have a rear-end complex). I absolutely love the appearance of the waistband from behind. 




image

I have stated that I resolve in 2019 to curb my underwear spending somewhat. So I publicly declare here that I will refrain from buying new undies until 4/1/19 (the first quarter of 2019 will be undie-shopping-free); wish me luck because this will be VERY difficult for me!
I’m still hoping you guys will show your underwear!  Let’s see ‘em!!  And Happy New Year guys! Thank you for following me 😀


Subscribe to undies4life by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...