.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, November 18, 2019

Padded Briefs

18-November 2019:  Padded Briefs

 

These padded briefs by Gregg Homme are unlike my other undies. I have a padded swim brief. However, this is the first pair of underwear with a built-in pad among my collection.

 


image
The pad is probably not visible from the photos.  But trust me when I say it is enhancing the boys.  Moreover, it feels grand!




image
Gregg Homme has a way with sexy, skimpy underwear.  This is definitely a more conservative garment by them.  Most of the ones I own are much slinkier than this. 




image
What do you think of padded underwear?




image
As a teen, I never stuffed anything down my pants to make my unit look bigger. I will make up for it now and see if anyone notices.




image
Show me your padded briefs!   Show me your undies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...