.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, November 15, 2019

Jack Adams

15-November 2019:  Jack Adams

Here is another selection from Jack Adams. Check them out, as they often have sales and great deals.


image
I love how low the waistband sits on this particular pair of undies. I generally prefer low-rise briefs.

image
I also really dig the blue/orange/white contrast color pattern. 

image
Jack Adams does briefs so well.  Comfort is there along with sexiness.

image
The bulge is well supported by this garment. 

image
And the white portion is vented mesh.  Who doesn’t like a little air down under?

image
Come check me out.  Just make sure you are prepared to show me your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...