.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Men in Tights (Tumblr Repost)

It is becoming tights weather again in Minnesota.  I will see you out on the streets (in my tights).  


30-March2019: Men in Tights

If you are a runner and live in a cold climate, then running tights are a must. I own several pairs. The price varies widely, but I have definitely found that you get what you pay for when it comes to tights. A good pair tends to hold up well.

image

The fit and feel of Spandex are hot, IMO! Who doesn’t like the way it hugs the body tightly? :-) It accentuates everything: the bulge, the buns, the thighs. Here are some Aronik tights that I like wearing.

image
image

image
Since Minnesota is cold much of the year with temperatures below freezing, running outdoors requires multiple layers. This typically means underwear or compression shorts, tights, and pants. I don’t have the bravery to go outside and run just in tights alone. Perhaps if I lived in a non-rural, more urban community where I was not known, I would go for it!

There is the age-old question of shorts over tights, why do men do it?
image

I think we know they do it because they are afraid to show themselves and bare all in tights. I have never done the “shorts over the tights” thing. I always don pants (not shorts) over tights, but this is mainly because it’s more practical and cold here; you need the layers. Also, I don’t want others to know I’m wearing tights ☺️

It is still tights weather here in Minnesota. I wore these Pearl Izumi tights this morning on my 8-mile run. It was windy and cold, with a temperature of 28F, but it felt much colder.

image
image
Who wears tights proudly?  Props to those that do!  I wish I could do it; I really do.  Remember to show them (and your undies)!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...