.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, November 8, 2019

Photograph (Parke and Ronen Video Post)

8-November 2019:  Photograph (Parke and Ronen Video Post)

Loving can hurt.  I cannot help but feel for my family and the pain I have caused them, even though they don't know my secrets.  If any of this was ever discovered, it would bring such pain.  Yet I find it difficult to stop my actions.  How f@#ked up is that?  I wanna go to that place where hearts are never broken.  Will you meet me there?



What haven't you seen from me?  I feel compelled to bear all to you.   ;-)  Please show me your undies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...