.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, November 1, 2019

Sprinter Thong

1-November 2019:  Sprinter Thong

This Sprinter Thong by Jack Adams may seem familiar to you.  I have this same one in gray and have previously posted it. 



image
It remains one of the most comfortable thongs I have ever worn.  I absolutely forget that I am wearing a thong when this is hiding underneath my clothing.


image
I’m not sure how fast I am in terms of sprinting, but this is a decent garment to wear on runs. 


image
This is not the usual low-cut style that I prefer, but I don’t mind that, considering how comfortable it is. 


image
I actually like the view from the rear for a change.  Likewise, the side views in the thong are somewhat appealing (if it’s okay for me to say that). 


image
Perhaps my new tag line should be thongs4life.  Show me your thongs!  Show me your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...