.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Captain A

27-November 2019:  Captain A! 

One of my favorite superheroes happens to be Captain America. Part of the reason is that the actor Chris Evans who portrays him, is super hot. He possesses "America's Ass." But another reason has to do with the fact that he was scrawny and made to be a buff dude. I wish I could follow his lead.


image

Here is another thong purchased from an Etsy vendor.  This one was also promoted as a go-go belt.  

image

It’s a comfortable thong.  I went for a 7-mile run sporting this.  

image

Maybe Chris Evans can remain Captain America while I will assume the title of Captain A. If you look below, you can see my A in action. Now, if only someone would slide this strap slightly off the side.

image

Who are your favorite heroes?  What do you like about them?

image

Superheroes always make men’s undergarments look great!  They have been front and center to many boyhood fantasies ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...