.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Saturday, April 20, 2019

About Me

20-April 2019:  About Me

I have been blogging about underwear since July 2017.  I started my underwear blog on Tumblr.  I happened upon Tumblr after a guy I was messaging through Kik asked me if I wanted to submit pics for his underwear blog on his own Tumblr site.  I didn't know anything about Tumblr and started to do some research.  Instead I thought I would just start my own Tumblr blog.


It has been quite the evolution.  At first I started with a few selfies and a lot of re-blogs of hot underwear models.  Over time at the suggestion of a friend, I began to focus more on personal content and less on underwear models.  At the same time in July 2017, I also started an Instagram account.  There are links to both of those accounts that you will find here.  I always preferred Tumblr over Instagram because of the blogging aspect of that platform.  It gave me an outlet which I sorely need in my life.

As some of you may know on December 17, 2018, Tumblr enacted significant changes in its policies banning porn.  While my blog never had anything to do with porn, many users abandoned Tumblr.  Additionally, Tumblr began implementing recognition software to detect adult material.  In essence every time I post an underwear selfie, I have to appeal the post.  It is not a big deal but proves to be a minor nuisance.  Slowly, Tumblr seems to be surviving although many of my friends have left which has been heartbreaking.

So who am I?  I am a married, middle age man with a couple of kids.  I live in the USA (midwest) and hold a professional job.  I'd like to think that from an outside perspective, I look very normal.  The thing is I really like men's underwear.  I like it probably too much in fact.  And no one in my personal life knows this detail.  I also like to show it off online.  It has been great meeting other men who share my passion for underwear.  There are a lot of us out there!

I have previously explained that I bought my first pair of Andrew Christian jock briefs (pink no less) approximately 7 years ago.  That was my first pair of "risqué" underwear.  
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=12OzSNDcnaPonxbK9l6h8nDwPIn39h9iy
My first AC Jock Brief 

Since then I have amassed quite the collection.  Currently, some of my favorite brands include C-in2, Jack Adams, Gregg Homme, and 2xist.  Although I am uncertain how many pairs I own, I would estimate close to 300 at present.  There are times when I consider my habit an addiction!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1EMiqz6v8eK-ag8t3CXHfn0nfv2GNsCwj
These pics are a recent purchase
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13SpgBLYfffUo_r8mPSmSvWKwi7Y1Zd1T
Nene Underwear Mesh Thong
There is more to my story.  However, I will let the underwear tell it.  So please follow me on my journey.  Feel free to reach out to me or comment!  It is great to hear from like-minded guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...