.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Food-Themed Undies

24-April 2019:  Food-Themed Undies:

I could live without food but not undies. Does that surprise anyone? Of course I’m only joking. I’ve always said that I “Eat to Live” not “Live to Eat.” 

Underwear with food-based themes are fun. I don’t have a lot of these items unfortunately, but I just got a few recently. This Mosmann jockstrap with ice-block popsicles is a new addition to my collection and a definite treat!









This jockstrap is a comfortable bamboo material. I have been a fan of this Australian company for awhile. Anyone wanna lick on my popsicle?  It could certainly use some tongue action! 😈
If my underwear tells an accurate story when it comes to food, I apparently really like bananas. At least one should conclude that based on the number of banana print undies in my collection. I keep purchasing underwear with bananas (and even some with monkeys and bananas). Here is a montage (minus the monkeys 🐵)…









While I have seen a lot of sexy guys sport undies with fun food-based prints, as I peruse my collection I find I don’t have very many. If my underwear are to be believed, I also like to indulge in ice cream and eggplant…




Another new acquisition is this hot dog Billy Brief by Aussiebum. Who doesn’t like wieners on their wiener?












I like my new Nene Underwear purchases. Among them is this cherry print jockstrap. Who doesn’t like to pop a cherry now and then? 🍒 







Do food and underwear make a good combo? What food items do you like on your undies? Please show me!  You know you wanna!  What are you waiting for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...