A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
Thursday, April 18, 2019
Tumblr History: One of My Earliest Tumblr Posts
18-April 2019: Tumblr History--One of My Earliest Tumblr Posts
In the early days of Tumblr, I had no idea what I was doing. For starters I selected a blog name that had nothing to do with underwear. The moniker chosen was mnrunner5555. I took this blurry selfie in one of my favorite James Tudor pink briefs one morning as I was getting ready for work. I love this brief in part because of the decorative buttons on the side.
I have attached another post below this from September 2018 which outlines the reason why I chose to change my blog name to Undies4Life.
Getting ready for work on 7/12/17…it’s a shame to cover up these James Tudor Briefs. Working man woes. “This is mnrunner”
What’s in a Name?
MNRUNNER5555 is gone. At least the title of my page is gone. When I joined Tumblr in July of 2017, I will admit that I didn’t know what I was doing. I quickly knew that my blog would be underwear themed. If you look at my first pics, they were selfies of me in underwear. Here is an early pic from July 15, 2017…
So there was no doubt the direction this page would take!
So why did I select MNRUNNER5555? Well I am from the state of Minnesota/USA, and I am a runner. I had the the handle previously on other sites, so it was comfortable at the time.
But now it’s confusing. I don’t think people know from that handle that I have an underwear blog. And from outside the USA, many don’t know that MN equates to Minnesota.
So it’s time for a change. Long live “Undies 4 Life”!
No comments:
Post a Comment