.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Thursday, April 25, 2019

My Thong Collection (At Least Some of It)

25-April 2019:  My Thong Collection (At Least Some of It)

My collection of thong underwear has been steadily growing.  I’m slowly but surely coming around to this style of underwear.  I find I have to be in the right mood to wear them.  But if I’m in that frame of mind, it’s so hot to select one for the day!  It’s fun to have this secret under my work attire.  

Some of my favorites are Joe Snyder, Jack Adams, and Gregg Homme.  This JA Sprinter thong may not be the sexiest, but it is extremely comfortable which makes it perfect for everyday wear.











Recently, Andy from scruffygear.com did a review of some inexpensive thongs that are available from Amazon.com. Since he recommended them, I figured I would go for it.



This is the 7-pack for $30 USD but there are other buying options if you do not want this many.  I am a sucker for a good deal, so I took his advice and ordered them.  Here are a few pics of the pink pair.











It took a long time to receive this order as I made it on 25-March 2019 but did not receive it until 20-April. I have tried out this one and the white one. For the price, I agree with Andy that it is worth it. By the way, I encourage you to check out his blog for lots of great posts!
Another must have in my opinion, is this classic C-in2 "Y-back" thong. I was finally able to add this in both black and white to my underwear wardrobe. I have long admired this specific thong because some of my Tumblr favorites have worn this so well. I am uncertain that I do it the same justice, but it is incredibly comfortable. It is “simple sexy” if you will.











What do you think of my thong collection or of thongs in general?
Remember to show your thongs! Show your underwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...