A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
Monday, April 22, 2019
Mesh/Sheer Underwear
22-April 2019: Mesh/Sheer Underwear I have finally been accumulating some mesh underwear. It was a slow process and certainly not deliberate. When I see undies that appeal to me, I just buy them. Admittedly, mesh underwear does not seem very practical which made me veer away from them for the longest time. But I have been okay with throwing practicality out the window and embracing a sexy, wild side a bit more recently.
•
I have had requests from guys asking me to model and show off mesh undies. I felt bad that I could not oblige since I did not possess any. I am glad to have some now as part of my collection.
•
One of my first pairs was this Jack Adams brief. It’s sheer and sexy. I feel as though I am wearing practically nothing when I slip this skimpy brief on.
Jack Adams (Sheer)
More recently, I had added a couple of Nene Underwear items including this mesh thong. I am convinced this thong will quickly become a favorite of mine. It’s very showy! And for once, I don’t mind how my ass looks in a thong ;-)
Nene Underwear Mesh Thong
This Gregg Homme item is also new to my collection. I love the white mesh and the side buttons. The side straps are also a sexy touch! I could play with these buttons and straps all day long…or ask for a bud to play with them (even better!!)
Gregg Homme Conquistador Italian Mesh Brief
I have been loving the Gregg Homme brand recently. I saw this Bubble G’Homme brief awhile ago and wanted to get it. When I saw that it was nominated by Undewearnewsbriefs.com in 2019 for “Best Brief” by their readers, that pushed me over to making the purchase. So here it is…
Gregg Homme Bubble G'Homme Brief
•
And finally, this item below was my first pair of Gregg Homme undies. It is my only pair of underwear with an intact cock ring. When I first tried this on, I did so live on Instagram. I fumbled with that darn cock ring ☺️ I have come to like the feel of the cock ring and how it squeezes my balls and shaft. It makes me want to get a traditional cock ring (anyone have recommendations)! I have read other bloggers talk about how they cut the cock ring out, but I intend to keep it intact.
If you look closely, you will see the cock ring
What do you think of mesh underwear? Hot or not? Practical or impractical?
No comments:
Post a Comment