.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Video Post...Underwear Try On Featuring C-in2

Here is a re-post from Instagram and Tumblr.  I used to try on undies live on Instagram and then repost the video feed to my Tumblr site.  It has been awhile since I've done this.   At this point I'm not sure if I will again as I haven't been as active on Instagram these days.  I'm enjoying Tumblr more these days and may eventually just switch over to this blog, depending on how things go :-)  

___________________________________________________________________________


17 January 2019: Instagram Live Video Repost

These are my latest C-in2 purchases which came on 31-December. I am still on my New Year’s underwear fast/resolution until 1-April 2019! 





Let's see your underwear!!   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...