.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Etsy and My Journey to Leather Fetishism

23-April 2019: Etsy and My Journey to Leather Fetishism 
My wife purchases items from Etsy somewhat commonly.  I don’t really know too much about this site to be honest.  For those of you unfamiliar with Etsy, it is an e-commerce site where sellers are able to peddle their handmade or unique items.   
As I was perusing the site, I came across a shop owner who makes custom leather jockstraps.  I think you can easily guess what happened.  ;-)


This jockstrap is custom ordered to size.  I took a lot longer than my usual (at least several days) and then placed my order.  It may take awhile to get it, but I am excited to see how it turns out.


Since this is a new experience for me (ordering from Etsy), I hope it all turns out!  Additionally, I also purchased this harness from the same seller. 


It too is a custom leather product.  I continue to cross lines and become more taboo!  Can I be saved?  I am not so certain any longer!  Let me know if you wanna see these items when I get them :-P   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...