.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, April 19, 2019

Swimwear

19-April 2019:  Swimwear

 Olympic Swimmers…They certainly fill out their Speedos nicely! Just look at Michael Phelps…




Swim briefs happen to be another allure of mine.  I have always admired Speedos, even as a kid:  the cut, the fit, the style.  I was either more brave as a kid or others were wearing them too, I’m not certain.  Speedo brand seemed to be ahead of the times.  Now there is plenty of competition for Speedo. I haven’t owned any Speedo brand since childhood. 
Some of the current competitors for Speedo include Aronik.  This brand based out of Salt Lake City, UT is highly visible on Instagram and Tumblr with gorgeous fitness models displaying their garments.  They have also branched out into fitness wear and underwear.  You may not be surprised to learn that I have previously purchased all three (swimbriefs, undies, and running tights).  The brand is high quality.  I have two Aronik suits, although this one is my favorite.    









This season I bought a Barcode Berlin swim brief (via College Jocks whom I also follow on Instagram).  
Barcode Berlin is a fetish, gear type company based out of Germany.  The white color of this swim brief drew me in.  The pouch is padded which was unexpected but nice.  It gives protection, enhancement, a bit of a lift, and hopefully draws the guys right to where you want them to go. 



Alas, I still will likely never have the confidence to wear these in public.  Hopefully, someday I will muster the fortitude to be my true self.  Until then I will confine myself to swim briefs in privacy.  My fantasy is to enjoy a nice hot tub with another guy sporting one of these suits. 




I also purchased a swimsuit from Jack Adams this season. This particular suit looks a lot like underwear. Its called the Ibiza. It’s sexy AF. I think I would swoon if I saw a guy wearing this! What do you think of it? Do you like it?







Remember to show your swim briefs (and your undies)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief I love the classic look of this ringer brief by Coyote. I have a matching ringer t-shirt to...