.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Underwear Mystery

28-April 2019:  Underwear Mystery 
During a recent trip to the post office, I expected to pick up a couple of packages.  Indeed there were two as expected, but they were NOT the ones I anticipated.
One was an expected package from Sukrew (my first order from this company).  The other package was much smaller that I thought it should be. I opened the smaller package to find a single Brave Person mesh pair of thong underwear. It was vaguely familiar to me, but I didn’t remember exactly when I ordered the item. I searched my activity on sites such Amazon, eBay, and PayPal, but I still haven’t come across ordering this thong. I am a bit befuddled in all honesty.


I find this purchase ironic in a way. It’s obvious that I am not a brave person. I am far from it in fact. It can be tiring continually bottling up my secret love for underwear and my attraction to men. Yet I continue on in this manner day in and day out. I just don’t see a viable alternative for my situation.


Perhaps I will focus on an easier task such figuring out when I ordered this thong!  This “underwear mystery” speaks volumes about the ongoing issue I have with my undies addiction. That is still another problem 🤦‍♂️
Have you ever kept secrets that you struggled with revealing? Are you a braver person than I am? If you are, show me your undies…hit that submit button above!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...