.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, April 26, 2019

Undies with Thick Waistbands

26-April 2019:  Undies with Thick Waistbands 

I have always been drawn to underwear with “generous” waistbands.  When I see a thick waistband, it just draws me in.  I think it’s the idea of having something to hold onto and grab!  It gets my mind racing 😉




When I recently saw that AussieBum was marketing a new brief with a substantial waistband, I just knew I had to acquire one.  AussieBum just introduced the Superior Brief.  Who doesn’t want to be “superior” when he is in his undies? 



This brief contrasts with their Billy Briefs which have a minimalist waistband. 
Interestingly, I am a fan of the Billy Brief as well.  I love the look, feel, and patterns of this skimpy style of underwear.  I have quite a few of this type in my collection.  Here is a new one I acquired…



So what do you prefer with your underwear?  A thick waistband or a thin/minimalist waistband?  Show me your waistbands!  Show me your undies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...