.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, December 1, 2019

I Biked to Church Today

1-December 2019:  I Biked to Church Today
More accurately, I wore this classic Bike jockstrap to church today. It's the beginning of the Advent season. That means it is a time of waiting and anticipation.


image

What makes it even more appealing is that it was a gift from a super sexy guy. I can’t help but relish the thought that my junk is where his used to be!

image

I am so fortunate to have made some virtual  friends over the past few years.  

image

I’m ready for some sports.  But hopefully, the sports will be of the bedroom variety.  

image

Who wants to conduct a jockstrap check?  Who wants to be the coach?

image

Come and get it!  And show me your undies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...