.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

All Things Thong

18-December 2019:  All Things Thong 

I love adding to my banana print collection of undies. 







image

 This thong (along with 2 others) is handmade by a guy on Instagram.  I think his work is stellar.  Check out his website.  




image

In my experience, thongs are an acquired taste, much like beer and coffee. At your first sip, you are not sure what to think. But as you keep imbibing, you enjoy the rush or buzz it gives you. It’s a bit of dabbling into the forbidden and makes you feel a different sensation.




image

I’m not entirely sure of the tally of my banana prints at this point, but it is probably around 7 or more.




image

I guess there is no end to my obsession.  Now would be a perfect time to lounge in these with a cup of Joe.  




image

See you out on the running trails.  Just look for the whale tail!
Subscribe to undies4life by Email





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...