.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Timoteo Pacifica Thong

25-December 2019:  Timoteo Pacifica Thong 

This thong was among several items that I purchased from International Jock recently.  




image

I have seen other guys rocking the Pacifica line of Timoteo products.  I just had to follow suit.



image

As far as thongs go, this is right up there in terms of comfort. I love the color (sea foam/navy) and patterns.  It is 95% cotton and 5% spandex.  



image

I just need a bud to cum and peel them off me.



image

So don’t keep me waiting.  Just find the rubberized logo at the front and tug it down.



image

Just grab the waistband and…you know.  Or just slide that back strap to the side ;-)



image

Go on, fellas!  Let me see your undies.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...