.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Rusty

4-December 2019:  Rusty

Rusty

I am getting rusty and stale with my blog material?  I know it can seem repetitive.  The same old bathroom underwear selfies seem to prevail.


imageI wore this Todd Sanfield brief on Thanksgiving Day.  I thought the burnt orange color was fitting.  It happened that I was on call working the majority of the day.  

image

I love Todd Sanfield’s products.  They are comfortable and sexy.  He does an excellent job showcasing his own line.  He is a sex God all the way around!

image

I still think briefs look best on me.   As much as I love thongs and jockstraps, my ass just looks better when it’s covered.  

image

What did you wear on Thanksgiving Day?  No matter what, I hope you got to spend time with family and/or friends.  That’s what really matters.

Subscribe to undies4life by Email


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief I love the classic look of this ringer brief by Coyote. I have a matching ringer t-shirt to...