This is serious! I am running out of storage space for my ever-expanding underwear collection. I need some ideas from you guys. Honestly, I don't want to throw any of them out. Some are more meaningful. There are some that I wear more than others and some I have never worn at all!
I suppose I could try to sell some since that is more appealing than tossing them in the garbage. (Long-time followers know I have "a thing" about my undies ending up in a landfill). There are many logistics associated with selling underwear that prove difficult for me. Additionally, I am uncertain about the used underwear market. Some guys have asked me to sell them in the past. Part of me thinks it's a bit arrogant to sell used underwear. Please understand that I am glad some men do it (I have even been a customer previously). I don't want to be a pathetic guy peddling something no one wants.
Logically, it seems I could organize the duffels and use them for underwear overflow. I once chatted with a sexy guy with a rented storage unit to keep his massive underwear collection. Now that is an idea!
To make more storage, I decided to take all of these out of the packaging and fold them compactly. Here is the kitchen garbage bag full of all the packaging.
After I folded them all, here is the result. The tally came to 114 pairs of underwear if my count was correct. That is crazy when I ponder it. Especially since I have three more orders on the way from Cheap Undies, Jack Adams, and AussieBum.

I also don't want to completely stop buying new products either. There are too many temptations. I keep a constant mental inventory of what I want. It doesn't help that I am bombarded with emails and ads every day. Unsurprisingly, I had a lot of fun with all the Black Friday sales. A buddy pointed out, "You are out of control," when I explained some of my purchases to him.
The current storage situation includes 3 full drawers maxed out with underwear. On top of that, I have 5 partial drawers. Then there are the two duffel bags with my yet-to-be-worn undies (one under my bed and the other stowed away in my closet). I really have no idea how many pairs I own.
![]() |
| Top drawer: thermal underwear; Bottom drawer: boxer briefs |
![]() |
| My two duffle bags full of undies |
![]() |
| Exhibit A |
![]() |
| Exhibit B |
To make more storage, I decided to take all of these out of the packaging and fold them compactly. Here is the kitchen garbage bag full of all the packaging.
After I folded them all, here is the result. The tally came to 114 pairs of underwear if my count was correct. That is crazy when I ponder it. Especially since I have three more orders on the way from Cheap Undies, Jack Adams, and AussieBum.

But at least they now fit into the smaller duffle, although it is a tight squeeze. But who doesn't like a tight squeeze? ;-)
What do you guys do to safely store all your underwear? I would greatly appreciate any advice or guidance. And yes, I think it's time for me to go on another underwear fast!
Subscribe to undies4life by Email
What do you guys do to safely store all your underwear? I would greatly appreciate any advice or guidance. And yes, I think it's time for me to go on another underwear fast!
Subscribe to undies4life by Email








No comments:
Post a Comment