.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, December 15, 2019

My Trunk Days

15-December 2019:  My Trunk Days

You may have noticed the smattering of trunk posts on my Tumblr and Instagram pages. As of December 9, 2019, I decided to ditch all other underwear styles except for trunks, boxer briefs, and thermals.

Here is exhibit A as I get ready for my first work day in trunks.  As you notice, I am also super excited for Episode IX of Star Wars.  My new motto is "May the Trunks be with You".


My first day in trunks
You may be asking why the change. The main impetus for this transformation was the departure of a friend from social media. This bud happens to be a total "briefs buff." I figured he might return if he saw me sacrificing underwear selections for him. I know it's silly, but it's worth a shot. Plus, it will be a good exercise in self-sacrifice for this self-proclaimed underwear addict.

Exhibit B below clearly demonstrates that I look better in briefs.  This is the last pair I wore before making the switch.  These are a favorite pair of mine, super comfy.  I bought them from a sexy guy on Instagram.  It will be sad to go without!
My last day wearing briefs

 I want all to know I have nothing against trunks. I used to wear them exclusively until 3 years ago. It was awesome guys such as Briefsbuff, among others, who influenced me to branch out from my standard of trunks. I'm a different underwear-loving man now than I was three years ago. While I had gotten rid of many trunks, even burned many of them, I still have some among my collection to pull this off.

Work attire: black Jockey trunks, gotta match the shirt

 

It is a significant loss for me to bypass my trove of thongs, jockstraps, and briefs to pull out a trunk each morning.  After all, I have 114+ pairs of unworn underwear desperately longing for a chance to be worn.


 The upside here is that this stunt will curb my underwear spending habits. I have just one pending order from AussieBum. That will be it for a while as far as my underwear purchases are concerned.

The shame is that I was looking forward to wearing my Charlie crystal-embedded sport brief on New Year's Eve. I will have to find another occasion to wear it later. I don't know how long this "fast" of sorts will last.

Charlie by MZ Crystal Sport Brief (at last I own this!)

Please know that when you see posts of me in other items, they were drafted weeks or even months ago. I currently have almost 40 draft posts (none of which include trunks). So when I post them, I STILL wear trunks daily. This sacrifice is real, my friends! I will let you know when I return to the full joys of underwear. Hopefully, I will do so with good news.

I implore all of you to either join me, or pick up the slack in my absence.  The choice is yours.

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email

But either way, show off those undies!  Let's finish the 2019 year in style.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...