.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, December 23, 2019

Let it Go (Jack Adams Video Post)

23-December 2019:  Let it Go (Jack Adams Video Post) 


"Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know." That's precisely what I'm doing. I don't know if I will ever get to a point where I will stop doing that.

That is, except with the online community.  You all know my predicament.  Thank goodness I can share it with you!  It helps to ease by burden just a bit.



Maybe one day I will let it go and be my true self.  Until then be a witness to my undies, and let me be a witness to yours!

Subscribe to undies4life by Email


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...