After finishing The Office on Netflix, I moved to Parks and Recreation. There is one episode that inspired me to finally move forward and make an underwear purchase I have long desired.
In the season 4, episode 4, entitled "Pawnee Rangers," two characters embark on their annual "Treat-Yo-Self" day of self-indulgence.
The characters of Tom and Donna set out to have a fabulous day. Feeling sorry for their nerdy, depressed officemate Ben, Donna invites him along. Ben doesn't understand the concept and doesn't have fun until Donna realizes he needs to indulge in the nerd-type stuff that appeals to him. Ben finally figures out the meaning of "Treat-Yo-Self" when he engages in CosPlay.
He ends up purchasing the Batman suit and has his own Treat-Yo-Self epiphany. Ben Wyatt (Adam Scott) is adorable, especially in his Batman costume.
With Ben taking the lead, I finally had my own undies Treat-Yo-Self moment when I purchased the crystal-embedded sport brief from Charlie by MZ.
I am probably not done underwear shopping. Did you buy any? I would love to hear about it! And remember to show them off!!
Subscribe to undies4life by Email






No comments:
Post a Comment