20-December 2019: I’m Getting Called Up to the Majors

That is to the Rick Majors. If you want to up your underwear game, I recommend you check out this brand. You will feel as though you are moving to the big leagues. This is the liquid skin c-ring brief.

This brief is sleek and smooth. The material is nylon and spandex, all of which conform nicely to the body. The design is unique. You insert your cock through a nice snug hole (built-in C-ring), and then the front panel comes down and snaps into the bottom of the garment.

If you had a special buddy, he could unsnap the front and lift it up for easy access!


It pushes everything front and center. Who among us doesn’t like to show off a little bit?

The material is comfortable. The only thing I’m uncertain about is how to best urinate wearing this. I have concluded it is probably better just to undo the snap to accomplish that task.

I have another pair of these in a different color. I highly recommend this pair! Check it out. And remember to show your undies!!
Subscribe to undies4life by Email
Subscribe to undies4life by Email

No comments:
Post a Comment