If you had asked me a year ago about Etsy, I would have shrugged and told you I thought it was a silly site for women. After all, my wife has purchased things for my kids and an item or two for me. Honestly, I just did not know enough about it.
Some months ago, when I decided I wanted a leather jock, I saw an Etsy vendor known as LeatherVEX. He makes custom leather goods. I was in awe of his work. I made a couple of purchases: the leather jock and a leather harness. Ultimately I returned to his store to buy a leather collar.

I didn't think too much about Etsy after that. True to form for an undies addict, I decided that I NEEDED to add some holiday undergarments to my collection. When researching options, Etsy had some of the best-looking apparel. I found a couple of shops that make great holiday prints. Now I am set for Christmas, Easter, St. Patrick's Day, and Halloween!!

This led me to continue to peruse the shops further. I could not pass up this Captain America thong. If only I could see Chris Evans model it instead of me.

And finally, there was a seller who makes personalized thongs. The time had arrived for me to finally get a thong with my Undies4Life moniker on the tail (my tail).
There are a lot of crocheted underwear options. I haven't bought any of them (yet). They are fun and interesting to look at. Anyone want a beer?
Subscribe to undies4life by Email
Have you ever purchased anything from Etsy? I'm sure others know of unique places to buy underwear. Fill me in, please!!
No comments:
Post a Comment