.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Pirates and Pink

11-December 2019:  Pirates and Pink 

Disclaimer:  I am staying true to my vow to wear trunks (a black Jockey pair today).  This post was drafted before I made the trunk vow.


I have fallen in love with some of the products I see on Etsy. This is one of them.  



image

It was advertised as a men’s dance belt.  Hmmmmmm.  That brings to mind go-go dancing in front of an audience.  Now that would be a whole new world for me!
Seriously though, I love this thong.  The color is bright.  The pattern (skull and crossbones) is fun.  


image

I feel ready for marauding, pillaging, and plundering. Okay, what I really mean is that I am prepared to get down and dirty.


image

Who wants to steal my treasure?  There are jewels galore.


image

Pirates are always in search of booty…am I right?!  Guess I will have to give it up.


image

What do you think of men’s go-go garments?  Let me know!
Subscribe to undies4life by Email



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief I love the classic look of this ringer brief by Coyote. I have a matching ringer t-shirt to...