.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Don't Lose Your Pants

3-September 2019: Don’t Lose Your Pants

I had an interesting site this past weekend when I was on my run. I spied someone’s abandoned jeans along the side of the bike path. This struck me as odd and led me to wonder about its circumstances.


image
Did the individual walk home clad only in undies? (Disclosure: I am pretty certain these are from a child).
It’s strange when you see abandoned clothing, especially items like this pair of pants or shoes. I consider these necessary clothes. I could see you losing your shirt or a jacket, but your pants! 
 
Yet the thing is, I would love to strip off my jeans outdoors and show off my undies. I’m just too afraid to complete the task. I made a recent attempt which failed. It just wasn’t a private enough location.      

image
For the time being, I will have to fantasize and stare out the window, pretending I am out there in the wild. 
 
It is another thong-day for my 10-miler.

image
I’m still promising to go for a hike before the weather turns. I’ve gotta get it done. 

Show them off men. You know I will!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...