A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
Thursday, September 5, 2019
Labor Day Underwear Sales
5-September 2019: Labor Day Underwear Sales
Those of you who follow my undies addiction may be proud to learn that I did not cave in (too much) with all the recent underwear sales. There were plenty of deals to be had. For a guy like me, it was difficult to abstain.
I received a lot of emails detailing the specials. I would be kidding myself if I told you I wasn’t tempted. As is not too uncommon, I put some Jack Adams products in my online shopping cart but then walked away from it. It doesn’t help that the company follows up with an email suggesting you complete your purchases, even offering a better deal.
So
what did I purchase? I ended up getting a couple of personalized
thongs. I don’t want to reveal too many of the details so as not to
spoil the surprise. Needless to say, this item is en route right now.
√As I explained to a buddy my plan to hold off on underwear purchases until Black Friday, he suggested I would likely be unable to make it that long. He may be right. However, I have a plan and intend to stick with it. And then I will go crazy again ;-)
I
perused the sales wearing my favorite pair of used undies. That leads me to beg the question. Does it
count if I buy used undies?! I’m only kidding; I know it matters.
I love the cut of this Cin2 brief. It is so comfortable. And I still get aroused recalling the sexy source of this garment (Just Greg from Instagram).
Just remember guys that your undies are for life! So show them off!!
No comments:
Post a Comment