.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, September 9, 2019

Todd Sanfield Chevron Thong

9-September 2019:  Todd Sanfield Chevron Thong

I’m finally digging out some of my new Todd Sanfield products. I’ve had them for a few months but haven’t gotten around to them. Thongs are new to Todd’s brand, including this Chevron thong. If you like thongs, you will not be disappointed. 



image
This thong holds everything just so.  The fabric is very soft (95% Supima Cotton and 5% Elastane).  Grasping my bulge, it feels just right.  So right!


image
The patterns now available to Todd Sanfield are also new compared to his usual solid colors. 



image
He has also added some new colors to his line which I hope to show off later.   


image
Why don’t you cup my bulge next?  Or pluck my peach?


image
As you will see below, I was getting a bit excited after I put this on. But who doesn’t get excited for new underwear?


image
You see my zig-zag.  Let me see your undies! Show them off, gentlemen!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...