.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Finishing my Run Streak



1-September 2019:  Finishing my Run Streak 

 

I have been participating in a run streak since Memorial Day. Initially, the plan was to run at least one mile daily (or more if desired) from Memorial Day until Independence Day. Then my sister had the idea to keep it going until Labor Day.

I I love summer running, so I thought it would be good to continue it. And it has, for the most part.
 I admit that I am tired and ready to wrap this up. My sister and I are the only ones who have stuck it out. At the outset, there were eight of us (all family members). I just really need a rest day! My legs will appreciate it.


image

 I ran a Peloton Digital workout today with one of my favorite Peloton instructors (Andy Speer). After finishing the 30 minutes, I kept going since I was still far from home. I ended up completing 5 miles which is less than I usually do on weekends. I prefer 8 to 10 miles.  
 I’ve been trying to focus more on improving my run cadence and am happy to see that increasing (aiming for 170 or even 180). Of course, I always wish I could be faster.


image
The one thing that adds even more to my running enjoyment is picking out some fun undies for the activity. This is the first summer where I have worn thongs out on runs. I’ve embraced the thong way of life a lot this past year. For running, I seem to jump from briefs, jocks, and thongs. I decided to wear this thong on my run today.


image
One item I do not have as part of my collection is “running themed” underwear.  It is likely time to rectify that.    What do you think of this custom thong? Should I order it?


image
If you are out and about, search for me on the running trails.  Just look for a hot pink thong.


image
If you ask nicely, I will probably show them to you (after the initial shock wears off).  You can see I’ve already assumed a squatting position.  Hehe.


image
Goodness how I love a skimpy pink thong.  I hope you do as well. 


image
Too bad I can’t run outdoors like this unless I find an "undies fun run" someday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...