.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Not Over You (Gregg Homme Video Post)

18-September 2019:  Not Over You (Gregg Homme Video Post)

Internet relationships (same as non-virtual relationships) are not always easy for me. I feel I have made good friends online, guys who know and understand my situation. That has proven comforting and has helped me during some very personally challenging times over the past couple of years. 

The downside is that relationships can fizzle out from time to time. This leaves me wondering what I did wrong. Could I have done a better job nurturing these friendships? When it happens, I often sense it and retreat back into my own space. I guess it's those self-preservation skills kicking in. Is it any wonder that I constantly feel alone?

So if you are a guy in my life and think I have become distant, it is most likely that I'm "not over you." And for that, I apologize. Life is hard! If you hang in there with me, I promise to as well.

It's a good idea to pause and look at all the great things in my life. There are many!   One of the great things happens to be my vast underwear collection. ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...