.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Time for a Popsicle

7-September 2019:  Time for a Popsicle 
Who doesn't enjoy a sweet treat on a stick?

image
This popsicle brief from J.J. Malibu is perfect for summer. Even though summer is winding down, there is never a wrong time for sweet treats. 

image
I haven’t had a popsicle in years.  I think I actually prefer creamsicles or fudgesicles.  I just think they are tastier. 

image
What are your favorite summer treats?

image
Remember when the ice cream truck would meander through the neighborhood selling bomb pops?

image
As a youth, I had to get “my rear in gear” and chase the ice cream guy down.  

image
For now I will finish up the last few weeks of summer waiting for a guy to come taste my treat.

I hope you’ve had a great summer.  What are your favorite summer undies?  Show your briefs boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...