.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sunday Workin'

29-September 2019:  Sunday Workin'


When I got dressed today, I thought it would be a typical Sunday: church, catching up at home with odds and ends, hanging out with family, etc. So after I finished my run and showered, I slipped on this C-in2 Core Y-back thong. You see, sometimes I like to wear "nontraditional" underwear to church just to be smug in the knowledge that I am sporting something the priest would never approve of.
 

By the way, he mentioned that a speaker would be coming to address transgenderism soon. I don't even care to hear their stance on the matter. It makes me angry because I have cared for patients who deal with this issue. It is so complex. Patients really struggle. It's such an incredible journey that they go through. No one would ever "choose" it. And to deny them the peace they seek is plain wrong.



As I was going up to communion, I got a text from a colleague at the hospital.  A patient of mine was there in labor.  I stepped out of the church to respond that I would arrive shortly.  I dropped my family off at home and headed to work.

Fortunately, it was a quick labor and delivery. I was in and out promptly. Helping to bring new life into this world is truly a gift that I marvel at every time it happens!
 

On the other hand, I can't help but wonder what my patients and/or co-workers would think if they knew what I was sporting in the delivery room. Or what would this young infant think when she grows up if she knew that the physician who delivered her was wearing a thong? I know it's ludicrous, as no one will ever be any the wiser.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...