.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, September 20, 2019

Is This Pair a Thong or a Bikini Brief?

20-September 2019:  Is This Pair a Thong or a Bikini Brief? 

Thongs or briefs? Which are more popular? I’m sure we all know it is briefs. I have this Jack Adams garment in both a bikini brief and a thong. Can you tell which one this is?



You will have to click here to discover the answer.

I am a massive fan of Jack Adams. It’s not uncommon for me to want to acquire multiple versions of the same undergarment in different colors. 



When I first purchased this pattern in the bikini brief version, I was smitten.  It’s difficult to tell the difference from the frontal view.  


But the rear view here clearly demonstrates this is the thong version.  


I loved the bikini brief so much.  Naturally when I saw the thong version in the same pattern I had to add it to my collection. 




I wore this comfortably all day, even to work. At work today, I had to change in the locker room, but happened to be alone when I put on my scrubs. After delivering a baby, I changed back to my usual work attire. It was thrilling to wear this and strip down in the locker room. It’s almost a shame no one was with me to view it. When I got home from work, I also did a quick 3-mile run sporting this. Man, was I sweaty afterward!



 I hope a guy might see my thongs in real life someday soon.


So which do you guys prefer to see?  Briefs or thongs?


Don’t be shy.  Let me know which is best.  I am loving thongs these days.  



You have spied my thong! Show me yours. Show me your undies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...