.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

New Collar

11-September 2019:  New Collar

My new collar from LeatherVex (an Etsy Vendor) has arrived.  When I picked it up from the post office, I headed back to my office at work, tore open the package, and placed it on the floor.  I was impressed yet again! 



image
The only downside was that I had to work the rest of the day before I could try it on. As I was tugging on the leash, I started getting erect.


image
The collar is a bit snug.  But that’s probably the point, in order to keep me in line. 


image
What do you think of collars and fetish gear?  Let me know.  And show me what you got!  Show me your undies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...