.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, September 27, 2019

Pride

27-September 2019:  Pride 
You should take pride in yourself and your underwear, especially your underwear.  



This brief is one of the Pride Collection released by Calvin Klein.  It comes in the following colors. 


These are comfortably made from 95% cotton and 5% Elastane. Personally, I like these better than their steel hip briefs. They may just look better on my body type, but I'm not sure. They feel like a tighty whitey but look different.

Those who know me may be surprised I decided to show the blue pair off over the pink. I am a pink underwear fiend, after all.

I had to mix it up, and show off blue for a change. I have learned that guys like blue undies more than pink, so it is probably a good idea to show off more mainstream colors.
The CK pride collection also comes in jockstraps and trunks.  So if briefs aren’t your forte, you have some other options. 

For now, I will just lounge around in my tank and matching briefs. Have a great day! Have a great day!
And show your pride.  Show those undies!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief I love the classic look of this ringer brief by Coyote. I have a matching ringer t-shirt to...