21-September 2019: Have I Lost My Love for Underwear?
Lately, I haven’t been in much of a posting mood. I’m uncertain why this is exactly. I seem to have little to no interest in taking underwear selfies. Moreover, I haven’t touched my two duffel bags of “new” undies for quite some time. What does all of this mean for an underwear addict? Have I lost my love for underwear?
I don’t think that is the case. My love for underwear is still solid. I have periods in my life where I start coasting, simply trying to get by. Recently, that has been the case for me. What with work demands, family life, and the changing season I find myself in a bit of a rut. I haven’t even gone for a run in a week, a situation that must be remedied soon. During these times, I pause and try to remind myself of all the good things in my life.
Despite my lack of mood for posting, I manage to carry on my blog. Partly that is due to a multitude of draft posts that I have created over the last several months. It’s easy to place them into my queue. A while ago, I decided to cut back and post only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays instead of daily. Occasionally, I will add an extra post if I feel I have something new or important to share. Ultimately I thought it was best to minimize posts so as not to bore any readers/followers.
I also wish I could spice things up. Honestly, my blog can be repetitive. That is nothing any blogger wants to happen. If you have any suggestions for me, I am willing to take them. Just keep in mind that the focus of my blog is men’s underwear ;-)
For the time being, I will keep at it. This blog has served as a valuable outlet for me. It allows me to portray some semblance of honesty when I can’t do that in my personal reality.
I am thankful for those of you who have reached out to me!


No comments:
Post a Comment