.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Saturday, August 31, 2019

A Day in the Life of an Underwear Addict--PART 2 (Video Post)

31-August 2019:  A Day in the Life of an Underwear Addict--PART 2 (Video Post) 

If you read my post from a couple of days ago, you have witnessed some of my leisure activities that day. Here is a continuation of the story.

Below I prepare to get ready for my run.  It's always good to have proper underwear for running. 



After completing my 10-mile slow run, I had to fold my underwear since I was way behind on that activity.  Naturally, I had to do that clad only in my jockstrap.  


Afterward, I took a nap and shot a couple of loads. I achieved this by watching some porn videos, although I'm too embarrassed to elaborate on what I viewed. You will just have to use your imagination.


I am so used to my "sock method" that I can't seem to break the habit.  Plus, I like the fact that it contains the "mess".  There is just minimal clean up.  

Finally, I hopped into the shower and afterward put on my underwear selection for the day.  


It wasn't long after my wife came home and we headed out to the kids' cross country meet.

I enjoyed my day but felt I should have accomplished more.  I hope you enjoy your undies as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...