.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Secrets of "The Box"

 

I have been on this blog for just over 6 months. Here is my very first post. I keep debating in my head whether I should continue this or not. But for the time being, I will stay on the "underwear course." I never get tired of undies! I hope you don't grow tired of them as well. It helps to have this outlet and hear from some great guys who may identify or just support me as I navigate life.



18-April 2019: Secrets of "The Box"

 Once upon a time, I used to keep my underwear collection hidden in my walk-in closet. Two small shelving crevices worked well for that purpose. I just placed the undies in the back of the crevice and then piled some clothing in front of them. 

 

•  
When we moved to a new home three years ago, I had to come up with a different plan.  I started using this box to conceal them. 

image

Keep in mind my collection was pretty small at the time, probably less than 20 count. I placed the contents in this box and stored it in the back corner of my walk-in closet, standing on its side with shirts hanging down, concealing the box. Gradually, my collection became too large, so I moved my undies to my regular dresser. I just figured I would live dangerously.
image

So I started to move my jock briefs etc., out of “the box” and over to my regular dresser drawer. I fold them up compactly and cover them with some shirts. It is not too sneaky but works reasonably well. My wife has not asked me about them yet. Fingers crossed!
I still have a few items in the box, including some swim briefs, some fetish underwear, and my very first thong (not sure why I haven’t moved it to my dresser). The box also stores some lubricant, my prostate massager “Hugo,” and some condoms. I am ashamed to say I purchased the condoms last fall when planning a hook-up, but thankfully it fell apart. I am trying my best to keep all of this to a virtual level and not a physical one. 
Sometimes I think I should simplify my life with a smaller collection. Things have gotten a bit out of hand! Don’t think I’m complaining, because that is not it. I am just a bit nervous that my secrets will be discovered. If they are, it will result from my increasingly reckless behavior.

image

However, the beat goes on… And the box can no longer contain my secrets!  Let’s see what your box is hiding.  Show your undies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...