.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Most Popular Posts

13-October 2019:  Most Popular Posts

Here are my 3 top posts so far with my blog.  It's strange how sometimes you post something without knowing how it will appeal to anyone.  Conversely, you put out a post that you think will generate some buzz...and then nothing.






My top post is Socks and Masturbation.  I put out an underwear blog, and this has nothing to do with underwear (unless socks count as underwear).  Is there a high interest in socks or masturbation, or both?

The second most popular post is one featuring tighty whities.  I guess I need to wear them more often!  That means I may need to branch out and buy some.  I'm sure they have some at my local Wal-Mart.

And finally, a post of me using my prostate massager rounds out the bunch.  I am not too surprised by that since it is a bit explicit.  I still have only used it a few times.  That hands-free orgasm ever eludes me.  

Do any of these posts surprise you?  I would like to know what makes you tick.  After all, I'm trying to please you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...