.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, October 4, 2019

Jockstrap by N2N Bodywear

4-October 2019:  Jockstrap by N2N Bodywear

This jockstrap was so comfortable to wear around the house recently during my family’s absence. 



N2N is such a sexy brand. Yet you do not have to sacrifice comfort for sex appeal.


I have tried to expose myself to others as I pose in front of my bedroom windows.  Although I don’t see anyone outside, I hope someone caught a glimpse of me. 


I got called into work for an emergent surgical case while wearing this jock.  Consequently, I had to change in the locker room.  I have become a bit more bold because I don’t really care if anyone sees me sporting this in that setting.  It happened (yet again) that I was alone while changing.  Some day I will be exposed!


Until then, I will gaze out my window, searching/yearning.


Maybe you will be the one to spy on me.  I hope so!


Have fun in your jockstraps!  And show me your undies ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...