A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Do You Prefer Cocks or Undies?
Do You Prefer Cocks or Undies?
For me, the honest answer is that undies trump cocks. I can’t get over seeing a guy in his underwear since it allows for more suspense, sex appeal, and mystique. Yet this pair from J.J. Malibu is the perfect combination of both cocks and intimate apparel.
As you will see, this brief puts the cock front and center. It makes me want to “cock-a-doodle-doo”.
Who doesn’t want to be a cocky guy and wear this? It’s sure to grab someone’s attention.
Hopefully, some guy will be willing to grab this cock and show him who is boss.
If you haven’t checked out J.J. Malibu and their cheeky prints, you should definitely do so.
Cum get a wedge of this pineapple. And while you are at it, say hello to the cock.
You’ve seen my cock. Now let me see yours! Let’s see those undies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment