.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Tighty Whities: Just Like Your Dad Wore

19-October 2019:  Tighty Whities- Just Like Your Dad Wore 

 

I don’t know about you, but I recall my dad wearing tighty whities. I will admit it wasn’t a pretty site. But I think that’s what all dads wore. Maybe some dads wore loose boxers, but they weren’t very common when I was growing up.


image

During my childhood, as soon as I discovered colored briefs, there was no going back to tighty whities.  Should I rethink that decision?

image

Should I embrace the whites and call it good now that I am a dad? I just bought a few pairs from Tommy Hilfiger. The others I own are from Calvin Klein.  

image

I don’t have any Hanes or FTL in my drawers.  Do I need to correct that?  You tighty whitey enthusiasts will need to weigh in on that.  

image

For now I will strut my stuff wearing white.  I will reflect on my childhood, especially on my dad who passed 10 years ago.  This one is for you, Dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...