.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Holiday-Themed Undies

20-October 2019:  Holiday-Themed Undies 
It used to be that I had no holiday-themed undies in my collection. Perhaps the first item I purchased for holiday purposes was a “ghost” jockstrap from Andrew Christian around 2 years ago. I’m not sure if it qualified as Halloween underwear, but I wore it for that reason.

image

Flash forward to 2019 when I bought a patriotic brief to wear for Independence Day.  Is it wrong to put “Old Glory” on my junk?  I hope not ;-)

image
image

Recently, I came across an Etsy vendor from Australia with many holiday-themed options for men’s underwear. That’s where I got this brief. I ordered a lot of stuff; I went wild!! Now I am set for Halloween, Christmas, St. Patrick’s Day, and Easter.

image

I don’t have any yet for Thanksgiving or New Year’s.  I guess I will have to keep searching for those items.  
Show me your holiday undies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...