A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Monkey Business (Tumblr Repost)
Here is a Tumblr repost featuring a brief from Ginch Gonch. While I like the products I ordered, I am unlikely to continue as their customer. Check out this post from last October...
So as I continue to expand upon my collection of banana undies, I ordered this…
This is the first time I’ve ordered from Ginch Gonch. This company seems to embrace a motto: “feel like a kid again.” I saw this print. They advertised a good deal. I’m sure you can deduce the rest of the story. Also, I had to order the jockstrap print because I lack a banana print jock…so that mission is accomplished.
This brief is soft with a generous waistband. I wasn’t expecting much in terms of quality, but I was pleasantly surprised. It is cotton/spandex material. This is your brand if you like playful, fun prints and reasonable prices.
No comments:
Post a Comment