A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
Monday, October 21, 2019
Cin2...It's Been Awhile
21-October 2019: Cin2...It’s Been Awhile
It’s been awhile since I purchased any Cin2 product
line. Even this jockstrap was obtained quite some time ago and has been
sitting unworn in my underwear duffle bag.
There are a few things that I love about this jock. The orange color really pops. The waistband stands out nicely with embossed branding. Finally, the straps attach to the front pouch giving it a unique look compared to other jockstraps. I was recently discussing the straps with a friend on Instagram; it gives this product line a unique look.
I’m not sure why I left this one untouched for as long as I did. I will rectify that now.
The pouch is exceptionally comfortable as is the case with Cin2 garments.
Cin2 never disappoints. Perhaps with my next shopping spree, I should check out their website and add more to my collection.
Come pluck this orange. It is peeled and waiting.
There are straps in front and back for you to leverage yourself and tug.
I should wear more jockstraps! And so should you…so show them to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment