.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, October 7, 2019

NSFW

6-October 2019:  NSFW

This is the NSFW brief from J.J. Malibu. 


image
I have wanted this pair of briefs forever!  It was out of stock and recently became available again.  Naturally I had to snap it up :)

image
I have a thing for banana print undies. This monkey emoji brief is kind of in keeping with that theme.
image
I think this makes my package seem cute and cuddly.  I'm only kidding, of course.

image
I love playful and fun prints, and this one certainly is both. 

I am still searching for my playmate.  Part of the reason I haven’t found him yet is that I don’t put myself out there as much as I should. 

image
My location and marital status don’t help matters either.  How do you meet guys? 

image
Although this is labeled NSFW, I think I’m going ahead with wearing this to work.  I hope someone there will end up seeing my monkey ;-)

image
Show me your monkey!  Better yet, show me your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...